Tuesday, July 31, 2012

     I've actually slept like a normal human being the past couple of days. I can go to sleep, stay asleep, and wake up without feeling like I'm baring the weight of the world on my shoulders. (That sounds almost like a commercial for anti-depressants...) I wasn't depressed, just really nervous.

     If the weather agrees today I'll be getting checked out in a C-172L up at New River Valley Airport. (Where I started flying.) After that, I may rent to my liking! Better get all the flying in I can, for I only have two weeks left here. Kind of sad, but it's time for me to leave. The 'Prologue' of my life is finished. Now it's time for Chapter 1.

“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice-cream sandwiches.” 
~Lemony Snicket


I'm not leaving for Ice-Cream Sandwiches, so it will be a little while longer. 

Sidney

No comments:

Post a Comment